1. User Account, Password, and Security:
If you use the 60cart.com, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your display name and password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your display name and password. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your association on the 60cart.com.
You agree to notify immediately to 60cart.com of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
2. Services Offered:
3. Platform for Transaction and Communication:
The 60cart.com is a platform that users consume to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. 60cart.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the 60cart.com's users. Henceforward:
a) All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. 60cart.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
b) 60cart.com does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the 60cart.com.
c) 60cart.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers. 60cart.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned buyers and/or sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the 60cart.com.
d) At no time shall 60cart.com hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall 60cart.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between buyers and sellers.
e) The 60cart.com is only a platform that can be utilized by users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. 60cart.com is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall 60cart.com hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall 60cart.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. 60cart.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
f) Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the 60cart.com may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
g) You release and indemnify 60cart.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the 60cart.com and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, 60cart.com cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the 60cart.com.
4. User Conduct and Rules on the 60cart.com:
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of 60cart.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
I. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
- which belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to; which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- which is misleading in any way;
- which involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- which promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- which infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;|
- which contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- which provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- which contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- which tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the 60cart.com or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the 60cart.com or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- which interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the 60cart.com or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- which infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- which violates any law for the time being in force;
- which threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes
- incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- which shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- which shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
II. We on certain landing page even allow our users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including ‘viewing user generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content to any specific dedicated page on the 60cart.com, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the 60cart.com. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the 60cart.com.
III. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the 60cart.com or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the 60cart.com or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the 60cart.com. We reserve our right to ban any such activity.
IV. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the 60cart.com, or any other systems or networks connected to the 60cart.com or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the 60cart.com, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
V. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
VI. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies, Goods and Service Tax) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
VII. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
VIII. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the 60cart.com to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the 60cart.com or related to us.
IX. The content posted does not necessarily reflect 60cart.com views. In no event shall 60cart.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of content and/or appearance of content on the 60cart.com. you hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all content which you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
X. 60cart.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, color etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. 60cart.com Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on 60cart.com within thirty (30) days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy" on our 60cart.com.
5. Contents Posted on 60cart.com:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the 60cart.com for downloading, provided that You
a) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
c) make no modifications to any such information, and
d) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
I. Correspondence Information: Following are the various correspondence information which you provide when you access/register for our service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the 60cart.com is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the 60cart.com. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of the 60cart.com and shall not transact on or use the 60cart.com. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on 60cart.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the 60cart.com.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content. Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that 60cart.com ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by 60cart.com for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our 60cart.com. User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on 60cart.com Mobile App?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content<
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
- II. Technical and functional management of the Mobile App: When you use our 60cart.com, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the 60cart.com, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the 60cart.com.
III. Operational Use: We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the 60cart.com. You acknowledge and agree such update is for your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the 60cart.com. Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you. d. Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service. Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our 60cart.com is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
V. Third Party: At times, we may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and we shall not be liable for the use or misuse of your information by such third parties.
VI. We only collect your personal information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your correspondence information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through 60cart.com are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, 60cart.com does not warrant that: 60cart.com will be constantly available, or available at all; or The information on 60cart.com is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the products sold on 60cart.com are governed by different state laws and if seller is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by seller from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the 60cart.com. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
10. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
60cart.com is controlled and operated by 60cart.com and products are sold by respective sellers. All material on 60cart.com, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on 60cart.com is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other 60cart.com or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by you and you agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
11. Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall 60cart.com be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
a) the use or the inability to use the services or products;
b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
c) breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the products
d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the 60cart.com or Service. 60cart.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the 60cart.com during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the 60cart.com. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at 60cart.com is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, 60cart.com’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by you. 60cart.com shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users.
a) 60cart.com may suspend or terminate your use of the 60cart.com or any service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until 60cart.com chooses to terminate them.
b) If you or 60cart.com terminates your use of the 60cart.com or any service, 60cart.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service and 60cart.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by 60cart.com for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
c) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or Product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
d) If 60cart.com unilaterally terminates your account without any reason then any applicable cash back or wallet amount (if any) shall be refunded to you.
13. Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the 60cart.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India only. 60cart.com make no representation that materials in the 60cart.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access 60cart.com from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and 60cart.com is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
14. Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Ahmedabad. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Ahmedabad.
15. Contacting the Seller:
At 60cart.com, we are committed towards ensuring that disputes between sellers and buyers are settled harmoniously by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that you wish to contact 60cart.com about the seller, you may proceed to do so by clicking on the seller name on the product listing pages. Alternatively, you may also reach out to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or access help center at https://www.60cart.com.com/contactus.